Club and Foundation
- You want to give back
- You enjoy working with people
- Grow your leadership skills
- Become more active in the community
- Connect with other business leaders
1- Is it the TRUTH?
2- Is it FAIR to all concerned?
3- Will it build GOODWILL and BETTER FRIENDSHIPS?
4- Will it be BENEFICIAL to all concerned?
PLUS - Is it FUN?
The Object of Rotary is to encourage and foster the ideal of service as a basis of worthy enterprise and, in particular, to encourage and foster:
- The development of acquaintance as an opportunity for service
- High ethical standards in business and professions; the recognition of the worthiness of all useful occupations; and the dignifying of each Rotarian's occupation as an opportunity to serve society
- The application of the ideal of service in each Rotarian's personal, business, and community life
- The advancement of international understanding, goodwill, and peace through a world fellowship of business and professional persons united in the ideal of service
The mission of Rotary International is to provide service to others, promote integrity, and advance world understanding, goodwill, and peace through its fellowship of business, professional, and community leaders.